Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Take Me Back

For all of those that haven't heard, I am home.  I got the heart breaking news that the mission department didn't think it was a good idea for me to try and finish recovering in Canada.  For the last three weeks, I was really sick but kept pushing forward in the work.  I have been receiving several tests to try and figure out what's going on.  It's good to be home but my heart is still in Edmonton.  I fell in love with the people and the work I was doing.  Never in my life had I been happier.  I know without a doubt that God has a plan for each of us and He loves us so much He gives us challenges.  Through our challenges, we have the chance to grow and get closer to Him and our Savior, Jesus Christ.  I know that this church is true and you can truly be happy not just for the moment, but forever.  There is nothing better than seeing people grow and serving those around you.  If you want to be happy, serve a mission!


No comments:

Post a Comment