Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Week 7

It was so great seeing you and everyone else on Sunday.  It was a little hard on me to get back into missionary work, but I'm back and working!

Talking to the family on Mother's Day


Today, I went to the temple.  It's such a small temple, but it's still pretty.  Isn't that awesome that we get to be together for eternity?  It's so important that you contribute to those that died and are waiting for someone to baptize them.  Serving a mission is the best thing I've ever done.  This week, I've been teaching a lot of people that have left the church because they weren't feeding their testimonies.  It's way hard seeing how hard their life is now.  You know, by putting Heavenly Father first, it actually makes your life easier.  It's crazy how it works.  I love you all.  It's the best changing people's lives everyday.  I've been working on how I want to change and I hope all of you do that as well.  Work on one thing at a time.  Heavenly Father knows the desire of your heart.  I love my ward I'm serving in because I make time to say hi.  Try saying hi to a new person each week at church.  It changes everything.  I'm proud of you and I love you all.  I'm proud to show everyone my family.  We sure have the best!

Love,

Sister Kiley Rexinger

No comments:

Post a Comment