Friday, April 11, 2014

Sister Rexinger Arrived Safely in Canada

Dear Brother and Sister Rexinger,

We wanted to let you know that your daughter has arrived safely.  We enjoyed so much meeting her at the airport and having the six new missionaries stay the first night at the mission home with us.  It is so exciting to have them come into the mission full of such faith and enthusiasm.  It is great to see how their faith overcomes their fears.

Attached is a note from her and a picture with her training companion, Sister Tam from Hong Kong.  They are serving in the Belmead Ward and the Riverbend Stake in Edmonton.

Warmest regards,
President and Sister Manion

Sister Tam, Sister Rexinger, Sister Manion, President Manion

Hi fam!
I arrived safely!  I'm loving it here already.  The other missionaries welcomed myself and all the other new missionaries, with open arms.  My mission President and his wife are so amazing.  They took us in like we are their own.  We stayed at their house last night and had such a lovely devotional.  I am really excited to see what the future holds.  I'll update you all Monday!
I love you,
Sister Rexinger 


No comments:

Post a Comment