Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Week 10

This week was the LONGEST week of my mission so far!  It rains everyday and I have to eat lots of Ghana food like Fufu.  I'm not really sure what's in it.


The weeks are starting to blend together now that I've been out for a couple of months.

We had a family home evening lesson with a less active family and we made them blind fold themselves as part of the lesson.  Then, they had to draw something that another person was whispering in their ear.  It was super funny.  We also have a new investigator.  She told us she would never pray, but we went back the next day because she wanted a haircut.  Guess what?  She accepted our invitation to pray and she prays now!  Say what!?!?!  Through small things, great things can happen!


I love being a missionary.  It's so hard sometimes, but I am working hard.  I love how much people love my personality here.  I love you all.  Thank you for your thoughts and prayers.


Love,
Sister Kiley Rexinger




No comments:

Post a Comment