Thursday, June 26, 2014

Week 13

Hey Family and Friends,

Things are going well up here in Canada this week.  I'm feeling a little sick.  I went to the doctor to be seen for my allergies.  He did give me an inhaler so I'm doing better now.  They also drew some blood work to check some things out, I guess.  I've grown so much spiritually these past weeks.  For example, I was challenged to read the Book of Mormon cover to cover in my first 12 weeks on my mission and I have 20 pages left!  I'm so excited.  I've learned so many new things.

Every week for the past 6 weeks, Sister Tam and I have found a new investigator.  We have so much work going on here.  We went from no investigators to 9 in the last 12 weeks.  Three are progressing and we have a few returning less actives.  Akan is a guy that just showed up to church one day with his coffee.  We found him at the bus terminal and he loves us!  He also loves reading the scriptures.  What is our secret?  The secret is love and wanting to talk to the people.  We are hoping that our efforts bring a new light and energy to our ward.  People love us.  We also have Family Home Evening every week with several families.

Transfers are the following week, after Canada Day!  Yay!  It's still cold here, but I'm getting darker each day.  We also had a zone conference this week that was great.  The matching dresses was a unity thing we were encouraged to do. 




Anyway, I hope everyone has a great week.  The Gospel is true.

Love,
Sister Kiley Rexinger

No comments:

Post a Comment