Monday, June 16, 2014

Week 12

We have achieved some great goals for our area.  Not long ago, there were no investigators for our area and now we have seven!  We have also been visiting more of our less-active families and seeing positive results from our efforts and Heavenly Father's help.

I have been thinking about the importance of the principle of obedience as a missionary and throughout our lives.  I'm working on obedience because I know it is important and will help us become closer to Heavenly Father and His son.  Thank goodness for the Gospel and the Atonement.

On a less serious note, I have arranged our room and apartment here.  I put pictures all over our ugly wallpaper and fireplace.  It's starting to finally look like something I would call "my room."

Another funny thing happened this week when the Elders were complaining the other day about how they always get bad things yelled at them.  Sister Tam and I started laughing and said we always get honked at or whistled at or even asked out!  I had a few guys ask me to go grab a coffee with them.  Sorry, but not this Sister!

I hope everyone has a good week!







Lots of love from up north,

Sister Kiley Rexinger

No comments:

Post a Comment