Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Week 11

Dear Family and Friends,

Not too much to report this week.  I've been ill, so I asked for a blessing on Friday because I was done.  I had had enough.  I called my zone leaders.  They came to a member's home that lives a couple houses down from us and gave me a blessing.  It has helped so much.  It was a blessing of the sick but it was also a blessing of comfort.  Those words were words from God.  My trainer took notes, so I'll share some of what was said:

"Heavenly Father loves you.  He has watched you grow and overcome many challenges.  Going on a mission requires a lot of faith.  After serving, I will see a lot of blessings and even now on my mission, I will see miracles.  Heavenly Father wants me to be humble and go to Him for guidance.  Look for guidance in the scriptures.  Search diligently.  They will give me power and strength.  You will bless so many people's lives that you come in contact with."

I no longer am fatigued and I'm able to keep pushing forward.  The harder I work, the better and easier it gets.  I know as we turn to Him, He will help us.  I know Heavenly Father is mindful of each of us.  He knows what we are going through.  It's not easy.  Life isn't easy, but neither is salvation.  God gave his perfect Son to die on the cross for each of us.  Being on my mission, I've actually read the Book of Mormon for myself.  There is so much power in reading.  Many prophets were rejected as well and went through trials.  I just want you all to know that this Gospel and church are true.  There are miracles that happen everyday.  We are so lucky, we just have to be looking for them.  As we change our thoughts to being positive, it will eventually follow to our heart. 




I love you all,
Sister Kiley Rexinger

No comments:

Post a Comment